Divorce, Custody, Support, Adoption
If you are currently going through a family law matter such as a divorce or a child custody battle, you already know how difficult it can be emotionally, financially and otherwise. You may be having a hard time making decisions or reaching resolutions with your spouse, partner, or family member.
Here to Help You
As a family law attorneys, we understands what you are going through and want to reassure you that having such complex feelings during your legal matter is completely normal. After all, the decisions you make now will change your life for many years to come. For this reason, our goal is to offer you compassion and legal guidance during this tough time as well as legal services that help you reach peaceful resolutions. Getting a family law attorney involved in your situation doesn’t mean that you want to start or continue a conflict; it simply means that you’re ready to work toward a resolution so that you can move forward. If you’re ready to put conflict behind you in favor of a fresh start, contact our office today to schedule a consultation to discuss your legal matter with an experienced, compassionate attorney and legal staff. We are equipped to handle family matters such as:
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Legal separation
- Domestic partnerships
- Child custody/visitation
- Child support
- Alimony/ alimony pendent lite
- Domestic violence
- Property distribution/division of assets and liabilities
Divorce and related legal matters can be complex. Our office works closely with our clients to help them through what may be the most challenging times of their lives. If you’re going through a divorce, you probably have a lot weighing on your mind. Our office can guide you through the legal issues related to your divorce so that you can focus on moving forward with your life. We can:
- Review existing prenuptial agreements
- Assist you in preparing and filing of the appropriate legal paperwork at the appropriate time
- Help you resolve child custody and visitation disputes
- Fight to keep your parental rights intact
- Negotiate child support and spousal support payments
- Negotiate the division of property and marital assets
- See you through to the finalization and entry of a divorce Decree and/or Custody Order in your matter
Child Custody and Support
Legal issues involving a child can be complex and emotionally charged. At this difficult time, you need the help of an experienced attorney you can trust to handle your case with the utmost compassion, skill and professionalism. Our satisfaction comes from helping those in need of advocacy, information or advice. We are committed to improving the lives of children and their families through skillful and assertive legal representation. We strive for efficient, positive outcomes while doing everything possible to reach a resolution smoothly and efficiently. We will evaluate every aspect of your situation and will provide you with the legal information you need to make a decision that best suits you and your situation, not just the standard, run of the mill answers. We make sure you make choices about your family issues based on our knowledge of the law and experience in the legal system, whether it relates to custody of your children, or filing for support for your children.
We understand and respect that this is a challenging time and believe that you deserve attentive, individualized service – and that’s exactly what you can expect when you work with us, from your initial consultation to the resolution of your case. It’s time to get help from an attorney you can trust to work hard for your family.
Adopting a child is one of the most wonderful things you can do. While taking in a child is always exciting, adoption is also a major legal commitment. For this reason, the adoption process can be a long and even frustrating process if you don’t understand the legal steps required to reach your ultimate goal of adopting a child.
If you’re in the midst of adopting a child or planning to go through the process of adoption, an experienced adoption lawyer is invaluable. Whether you’re trying to adopt a child through a local adoption service, an international service, through a private arrangement, or if you are terminating a parent’s rights in order for a step-parent to adopt, an adoption lawyer can ensure that the process runs as smoothly as possible. We can help you in a number of important ways, including:
- Assist you in the process of gathering and obtaining the required documentation to begin the process
- Prepare and file the required documentation at the appropriate time
- Appear with you and represent you at court hearings
- Communicating with adoption agencies on your behalf
- Arranging proper immigration in the case of international adoption
- In private adoptions, negotiating fair terms with the biological parents and preparing and reviewing adoption agreements
- See you through to the finalization of the adoption
We welcome the opportunity to help you add to your family through the gift of adoption. Contact us today to learn more about the legal services we can provide in connection with your open or closed adoption.